playMaker

Author Topic: Itween Rotate Add Is Faulty In My Scene  (Read 2842 times)

pdunton

• Playmaker Newbie
Itween Rotate Add Is Faulty In My Scene
« on: August 16, 2013, 05:09:43 PM »
In the scene attached below, I am creating a shop for submarines.  They are lined up in a Hexagon, and are a child of the sphere in the center called Hexagon.  I created a GUI button, that when pressed should rotate the Hexagon +60 degrees, centering another sub in front of the camera.  But when I tested, by clicking it multiple times, I discovered that it is not rotating +60 degrees, but less than that.  When I changed the layout so I can see the Inspector, and the Game window at the same time, I clicked the button, and instead of going from 60 to 120 on the first click, it went to 17.6668 the first time, 116.6557 the next I tried the first click, then 117.1835, 116.0239, and a different one each time!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  And yes that is the button from the 3 State Button topic.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:11:20 PM by pdunton »

pdunton

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Itween Rotate Add Is Faulty In My Scene
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »
OKAY!  I found something really wierd.  When I select Hexagon and center on the sphere in the middle durring Gametime, The little move axis are not centered on the sphere, but instead are moving around like crazy.  When the Subs are not children of the Hexagon, during playtime, the axis stay still like normal, but when I rotate the button, the Hexagon still does not rotate 60 degrees.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Itween Rotate Add Is Faulty In My Scene
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 04:00:22 AM »
Hi,

don't attach Unity scene, that never works. Instead you have to package the scene ( AND remove the playmaker dll if it's in the list)

bye,

Jean