playMaker

Author Topic: Looking for help developing a game in Portland, Oregon  (Read 2235 times)

Aaron3D

• Playmaker Newbie
Looking for help developing a game in Portland, Oregon
« on: October 25, 2013, 07:35:07 PM »
Hi all, I'm looking for game development studios and freelancers that do work-for-hire to help me develop a game using Unity, C# and PlayMaker for iPhone, iPad and more. It's an action game in which players build things that they then use to compete or fight. Even with a great tools like Unity and PlayMaker, my game ideas are beyond my programming skills.

I am looking for people with advanced programming skills and experience to create this multi-player networked game. I'd rather not get into more details about what the project is, or hourly rate, without knowing something about the experience and location of the person or studio that might be interested. I am in the Portland, Oregon area and looking for help close to home first, but will consider other geographical areas if I can't find what I'm looking for locally.

Ideally, the studio or freelancer will have a website that demonstrates their work. If you think you might be interested, please reply with your website address, or contact me through my website, HomeBasedGames.com (http://homebasedgames.com/Contact.html). Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:00:15 PM by Aaron3D »