playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Problem When importing Projects  (Read 2054 times)

Kinger61

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker Problem When importing Projects
« on: November 04, 2013, 06:08:33 AM »
Ok so i have two projects! Project A and project B ! I have exported Project B as a package and then added it into Project A !

Everything seems to have copied over and all the assets that had FSM's on them in Project B still show the playmaker icon to show it recognises it had FSM's but the actual FSM itself isnt on any of the objects!

I dont know if it was an error with copying across or wether playmaker just cant do this ? Both projects use playmaker aswell so playmaker was already active in Project A !

This error popped up aswell  -----> Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/CallMethod.cs(88,31): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' does not contain a definition for `UpdateValue' and no extension method `UpdateValue' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

any help would b appreciated guys ! thanks

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playmaker Problem When importing Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »
Hi,

Can you update playmaker to the latest on both projects, I think you have simply a issue with PlayMaker Versions, the two projects have a different playmaker version.

bye,

Jean