playMaker

Author Topic: Squarebite Inventory Asset package - NEW VERSION 3.0  (Read 15382 times)

Bjakuja

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Squarebite Inventory Asset package - RELEASED
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 08:35:47 AM »
Hi everyone, new version 1.2 of Squarebite inventory system is up on Unity Asset store with new crafting improved system, and there is also a new video tutorial about this new crafting system, here Is the youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWPkYq4EQE

Bjakuja

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Squarebite Inventory Asset package - RELEASED
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 05:42:12 AM »
Hi everyone, here is cool feature that I want to implement in future updates of Squarebite system, give me feedback and support this idea if you like it:

Randomize option for containers

You will have option to choose random loot where you have two ways, random numbers only or random items and numbers and display regular loot defined in hash tables for your container. System will be able to random items from hash tables and to random numbers for each item depends on defined item number in hash table, for example:

You defined 3 items in your container, random factor is set to 3, items inside are potion 5, elixir 2 and sword 1, if you choose to random numbers only system will random only for potion and elixir because they are not defined as 1 (if one it will be skipped and no random for those items), so in this case you will get potions randomized from 3 to 5, elixirs randomized from 1 to 2 and sword will remain 1. If you have maybe 1500 arrows in your container you will get number from 1000 to 1500 for your arrows if random factor is 3, if 2 you will get random from 750 to 1500, if factor is 5 random will be from 1200 to 1500, if random is 10 result will be from 1350 to 1500 and so on, greater the factor the smaller random range. So if you want small random amounts you just set random number to be for example 10 and then items bellow 10 will only random for value -1 which means if you have 10 potions you will get random between 9 and 10 and if you have bellow 5 potions then it will not random at all.

So what do you think about this, do you like the idea?

Cheers!!!

Bjakuja

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Squarebite Inventory Asset package - 50% price off
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 01:52:10 AM »
HI! New version 2.00 of Squarebite inventory is on store, you can read change log on forum or on asset page,and also you can get it for 50% less price now. ;)

Also want to notify you that package in future will be recreated with Daikon Forge GUI. I tried some stuff and i experimented with Squarebite to use Daikon Forge GUI instead of Unity GUI. If i get great support for this and many people want to see that i will create but for now it will stay as it is.

Cheers!!!

Bjakuja

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Squarebite Inventory Asset package - NEW VERSION 3.0
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 03:44:31 AM »
Hi everyone, here is the new version of Squarebite Inventory, version 3.0 is up on the store. A lot of improvements and new stuff, no global variables at all, simple and easier to use and more powerful overall.
If you have any question, bugs or suggestion just let me know.
Cheers!!!

C.J.Geringer

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 09:31:02 PM »
Played a bit with the demo. it says to use "wasd" to move, however  "A" and "D" seemed to do nothing. is there a way to draw weapons and attack/block?

Bjakuja

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 02:41:38 PM »
Yeah, AWSD moves are from earlier earlier versions, now movement is by W as forward and S as backwards, AD do nothing, rotation is done by mouse, will fix that info btw.
You can't draw weapon because i don't have draw weapon animation but you can easy do that in playmaker if you have animation, just create state for example battle mode, play that that animation and reaattach weapon to proper holder by your desire, will create something like that in next version.
Thanks for the info btw, forgot to change that :)

Grzegorz

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 04:05:53 AM »
I see that a asset wasn't updated in since 2014 .... anybody have info if it works with playmaker 1.8 and  Unity 5.4 ?