playMaker

Author Topic: Is there a chance for a demo of playmaker ?  (Read 2730 times)

Aego

• Playmaker Newbie
Is there a chance for a demo of playmaker ?
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »
Hello everybody :)

I'm new to Unity and absolutely not a programmer, and Playmaker's system interest me as well, but I already tested uScript and Antares, and I admit they do not for me...

I see tutorials of Playmaker, and I think is more adapted for my mind, huhu :)

I would have liked to test playmaker before eventually buying it, but no demo, and I arrive too late for a beta ...

Is it planned a demo one day ?

Thx

PS : Excuse me if I posted in a wrong section of the forum ... :-\

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
Re: Is there a chance for a demo of playmaker ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:50:41 AM »
What i know is that it will come in the future, but right now i guess its more important to get v1.2 ready.
But if you are not a coder and still want to make games then you should buy this.
I have tried some and also looked at many system.
Funny i was looking first for an AI system, but i found this to be much more then that.
What you can do with it is amazing.
Also the creator of it is very nice and help out alot.
Every problem i have come up with he or other here has solved.
So the support is awesome and something you cant buy for money.
I did my third game with this(just released it) and im sure it would take alot longer to finish and it has not been as good.
So if you are serious about making games then this is the first you should invest in.
It can be tricky to start with, but when you start to think in state then you find it more easy.
Also if you dont find any action or solution in playmaker then just ask here and you will get help..

Aego

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Is there a chance for a demo of playmaker ?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:47 AM »
Hello :)

I create games with the free version of Unity3D and Blender, and I intend to put these games free online, I can not pay $ 100 for an asset which I would use if it not for me, I would test it before :)

$ 100 seems low ( if you sell your game, yes ), but not for everyone ;)