playMaker

Author Topic: Oncoming Traffic - Now on Android - Made entirely with Playmaker! :)  (Read 3395 times)

bartleycollin

• Playmaker Newbie
http://imgur.com/v2FaWKJ
Hey Guys, My name is Collin. I'm 15 years old, and I've been developing with Playmaker for almost a year and a half. I just released version 0.1 of my first mobile game, Oncoming Traffic!

The game is in Beta and I have a lot of awesome things planned for the future updates! Feel free to download it, try it out, and give an honest review! Thanks guys for all of the support over the span of the weeks I've been making this!

The current version is fitted with complete Achievements and Leaderboards. So log-on and try to beat my score!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bunkeyinteractive.ot
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:03:33 PM by bartleycollin »

MrMitch

• Rage Quit Games - Coming Soon
Re: Oncoming Traffic - Now on Android - Made entirely with Playmaker! :)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:25:28 PM »
Hey good job so far, for me the speed increases happen at right times :)

Things i think you should add are a replay button when you crash rather than having to go back to the main menu to play again, also have it setup so that if i person chooses to not sign in with their google account that it doesn't pop every time they load the main menu.

Other than that good job, i look forward to seeing the game progress.

bartleycollin

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Oncoming Traffic - Now on Android - Made entirely with Playmaker! :)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:44:10 PM »
Hey good job so far, for me the speed increases happen at right times :)

Things i think you should add are a replay button when you crash rather than having to go back to the main menu to play again, also have it setup so that if i person chooses to not sign in with their google account that it doesn't pop every time they load the main menu.

Other than that good job, i look forward to seeing the game progress.
Thank you so much. Honestly it's pretty incredible hearing someone that I don't know's opinion about the game :)

About the whole restart thing, I entirely agree. The way the scene is set up it was easier for me to do it the way it currently is. With that being said, I fully intend to use your suggestions. :D

Thanks again!