playMaker

Author Topic: Actions no longer remember changes after playmode  (Read 11036 times)

Skermunkel

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Actions no longer remember changes after playmode[SOLVED]
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 02:22:04 AM »
@dark3d: Just want to check you dont perhaps have Particle Playground installed into the project? As it seems that is a common source for most of us. Or perhaps are you maybe getting any errors?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:43:33 AM by jeanfabre »

Skermunkel

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Actions no longer remember changes after playmode
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 08:20:53 AM »
Ive managed to reproduce the problem in a clean project containing just Playmaker, Particle Playground and the Playmaker Pathfinder custom actions (I dont even have any of the Standard Assets imported).

So it seems that there is some kind of conflict between Playmaker, Particle Playground and the Playmaker Pathfinding custom actions.

Hope the info helps any one in need or qurious about the problem.

I am sending the project over to the author of Particle Playground now so that he can check it out and maybe figure out what is going wrong.

save

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 03:22:59 PM »
Hi people!
Developer behind Particle Playground here. I'm currently looking into what could be the cause of this abnormal behavior, thanks to SkobbejakGames I've gotten a tremendous kickstart. I'll let you know as soon as I progress in the matter.
Sorry for all the inconvenience!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 08:30:53 AM »
Hi,

Amazing asset Save. Keep us updated. Don't hesitate to Pm me if you need help on specific aspect of PlayMaker.

bye,

Jean

save

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 06:24:11 AM »
Hi,

Amazing asset Save. Keep us updated. Don't hesitate to Pm me if you need help on specific aspect of PlayMaker.

bye,

Jean
Hi!

Thank you Jean! I have to say the same about Playmaker. :-)

I've been able to reproduce the problem now thanks to SkobbejakGames and found a solution. The issue stemmed from the Unity editor's update delegate. Version 1.16 will play nice with Playmaker, it will be published in a couple of days. Thanks for your patience all Playmaker users!

Skermunkel

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
Wow, thanks so much save! Glad that the problem wasn't too difficult to sort out. Looking forward to the upcoming update, then I can finally jump on Particle Playground and start creating some awesome effects.

Again huge thanks to save and jeanfabre for helping with the issue as well as all the other people in this forum post that added their details to help close in on the source of the problem.

save

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:49 PM »
Thought I should drop by with the good news. :-)
Version 1.16 of Particle Playground is available, addressing the PlayMaker issue. If you have any troubles regarding the Playground in your project, please hit me with a mail at support@polyfied.com. Thanks for all patience!