playMaker

Author Topic: Play Sound. Audio clip variable? (ArrayMaker involved also)[SOLVED]  (Read 2110 times)

Slater

Hi,

So I have a part in our next app where the kids are going to sort some fruit. I have set up ArrayMaker so that it picks random fruit. When the kid picks a fruit I want it to say "Yellow Banana" etc. I have all fruit random picked. So each time the kid plays the game they have 6 fruits to sort out of 15 randomised fruits. For the audio I also created and array with the corresponding audio clip for the fruit in the fruit array. My FSM pick a fruit and stores and that works well and the array for the sound picks correct sound for it and I store it in global variables.

The problem though is when I got to my other FSM, that handles the fruit sorting. When I look at Play sound, I can only choose to put a audio clip in. If I click on the button to pick variables I have nothing to choose there. Audio clips I have stored are stored as objects.

Help :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:06:11 AM by jeanfabre »

Slater

Re: Play Sound. Audio clip variable? (ArrayMaker involved also)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 12:43:37 PM »
Nevermind, solved it myself.

When I pick object as variable, I needed to change it to object/audio clip. That worked.