playMaker

Author Topic: I need help Gui Button  (Read 1614 times)

AlphaTec

• Playmaker Newbie
I need help Gui Button
« on: February 13, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
I want to be invisible of gui button.But I cant do it.I selected normalized off if Gui button didnt work.I need help,please.There are examples in a 10 second video:

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: I need help Gui Button
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:24:57 PM »
Hi,

Simply create an empty gameobject, attach a collider and you will be able to receive mouse events. Or create a cube, and once placed properly, delete the meshRenderer component ( or disable it so that you can view it when you need to move it around visually)

bye,

Jean

AlphaTec

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »
I tried you wrote this but I want to do the key Gui invisible.I failed.I want to work my gui buttons of the outside computers(telephones,flashplayer,suchlike...).I dont want press to mouse button only.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »
Hi,

Not sure I follow, do you mean you want to trigger an action not just by mouse interaction?

if that's the case, simply create a layer of indirection.

your action should be triggered using an event like "DO THIS ACTION":

one one side, your gui interface will receive the "MOUSE DOWN" and you simply forward that by sending a event "DO THIS ACTION".

then from any other fsm you can also trigger this action by sending this event "DO THIS ACTION", either via other ways of interaction of using an automated or following a logical set of steps in your game.

bye,

Jean