playMaker

Author Topic: Errors after updating  (Read 1740 times)

ransu70

• Playmaker Newbie
Errors after updating
« on: January 16, 2014, 05:52:24 AM »
I have postponed updates for some time to get version 1 ready of a "game", to avoid errors. As it´s now ready I wanted to update NGUI and PM (PM NGUI) to the latest versions. (had real troubble with NGUI) but got the errors to disappear, after I dragged NGUI folders under PLUGINS folder.

After dld latest version of PM from Asset Store, I have these error messages left in the console.

Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Buttons/NGuiSetButtonTweenDirection.cs(38,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `UIButtonTween' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Buttons/NGuiSetButtonTweenDirection.cs(12,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `UIButtonTween' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Buttons/NGuiSetButtonTweenDirection.cs(12,18): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `HutongGames.PlayMaker.ObjectTypeAttribute.ObjectTypeAttribute(System.Type)' has some invalid arguments

Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Buttons/NGuiSetButtonTweenDirection.cs(12,18): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `object' expression to type `System.Type'

Could anyone help me with theese errors please?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Errors after updating
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:54:49 AM »
Hi,

delete your "PlayMaker NGUI" folder and reimport using the latest pacakge from the wiki, ngui has changed and old packages are not working anymore with newer versions of ngui.

bye,

Jean

ClockParadox

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PM »
I went to go download the latest Playmaker NGUI scripts to fix an old project and noticed that the Playmaker NGUI scripts link is now to the asset store.  It's now a paid download on the asset store?

Is this correct? 

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »
Hi,

These are two different packages. The one on the wiki will always be free.

bye,

Jean