playMaker

Author Topic: Global colors for states and links  (Read 3955 times)

wheretheidivides

Global colors for states and links
« on: May 28, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »
I see you can individually select a color for link or event.  Nice.  However, I'd like to have a global setting for the FSM.

1) If I choose global red on a state, then the state, events and all links away from it will be red on 1 particular state.

2) If I choose global rainbow, then each event of a state and corosponding link will be a different color.  So event 1 and it's link would be red.  Then event 2 and it's link would be yellow. and so forth.

3) I'd also like a global setting instead of the default black for everything.  This setting would have a different color for each state, it's links.  That way you don't have to choose colors for each state, they would be given.  You also could then do #1 and change the color.

wheretheidivides

Re: Global colors for states and links
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:55:33 AM »
or how about button at the bottom of the screen each with a different color.  Then you click on the colored button and then click on the event, link or state to change it's color.  that's the old school way of doing graphics work for TV studios when we had 16 colors.

LeDisciple

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 05:16:20 PM »
I second, just fall into a loop problem until I see that I connected it to the wrong state because of the black link, I'm on Dark Theme so Colour will be usefull instead of camouflage link ;) and it's very painful to do that one by one. Thanks to hear us! :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 05:18:45 PM by LeDisciple »

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 05:42:16 AM »
camouflage link

;D
The issue of some colors not being visible against the background. Nothing that an outline or underline could not solve. Same issue applies to text too.
Put that on the PM2 wishlist.  :P

LeDisciple

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 06:14:33 PM »
It's in the Preferences---->Graph View----->Color Links with State Color   8)