playMaker

Author Topic: Mecanim Animator Tutorials and Samples  (Read 22241 times)

Demonith

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Mecanim Animator Tutorials and Samples
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »
Tnx for fast replay i all ready working with legacy and its easy but i keep my eyes on mecanim and i learning for days now i get lost in playmaker with it so i need a good tutorial and i will wait for the tut as u say and man tnx i wish that tut will be fast released :)

Demonith

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »
Are you using the Animator Actions?

https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W1031

After learning how Mecanim works you then the actions are pretty straightforward in use.

We'll make tutorials for this soon, but there is a lot of material for you to get something going. Remember also, Mecanim is not a system that is intended to be easier than legacy at the start. It's more complicated and harder to get working, with more features in the long run, so be prepared to learn it in and out before expecting a good result from it.

And yes i use that still i will wait for tutorial

ShinfoKensei

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 10:21:32 AM »
Is there a video tutorial out there similar to this but using mecanim
??

Pages of text and manuals don't particularly sink in for my feeble mind.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 07:20:24 AM »
Hi,

Currently, I am waiting for PlayMaker 1.8 to go out and I'll release the Unity 2d platformer that features 100% mecanim 2d character and PlayMaker, this will definitly help you, so we'll take it from there.

So be sure to watch out for the Unity 3d platformer playmaker port release.

meanwhile, if you find a freely available sample with a mecanim character firing like in this sample you mentionned, let me know, I'll see if I can port it.

Bye,

Jean

I seem to be having trouble with layers in mecanim. Jean you made a great example scene here: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=2267.msg10191#msg10191.

Any chance you are able to recreate it for mecanim bro?

Thanks for all your help

Demonith

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 12:04:23 PM »
Does anyone know a good playmaker tutorial with mecanim 3th fps or something PLZ :'( :'( :'(

Cosmius

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 12:58:53 AM »
August already and still no tutorials :(

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
Hi,

It's coming :) I'll make some not using PlayMaker 1.8 beta  so you can learn it already with the current version of PlayMaker.

Bye,

Jean

Pandur

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »
look here, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn4sS8aiQ7jm3Zu9ZhDfY_OTZ1Sqldfld

is my big Playmaker Tutorial series how you can use Mecanim Animator to make a 3rd Person Controller or what ever you want to move with mecanim, at time in my Tutorial series i have 3rd person walk,crouch with raycast and swim.

it is in german but it is all step by step to learn Playmaker and Mecanim and the best of it,its all free.

Have fun by learning ;)

Demonith

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2015, 03:39:15 AM »
look here, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn4sS8aiQ7jm3Zu9ZhDfY_OTZ1Sqldfld

is my big Playmaker Tutorial series how you can use Mecanim Animator to make a 3rd Person Controller or what ever you want to move with mecanim, at time in my Tutorial series i have 3rd person walk,crouch with raycast and swim.

it is in german but it is all step by step to learn Playmaker and Mecanim and the best of it,its all free.

Have fun by learning ;)
Can u make Subtitles/CC in english language

Pandur

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2015, 08:07:01 AM »
no sry my english is not so good for this.