playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Trial?  (Read 11686 times)

Smashbox

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker Trial?
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »
I would love to try out Playmaker for myself before buying. Are there any plans for a trial version?

denkiva

• Administrator
  • Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker Trial?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 10:40:02 PM »
Hey Smash- right now we don't have a demo, sorry! But maybe down the line who knows... for the moment we are focused on getting the updates out there! :)

Vanessa

Neural Echo

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker Trial?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »
I would love to try out Playmaker for myself before buying. Are there any plans for a trial version?

Watch the Screen Casts on the playMaker site and check out the extensive list of built in actions it has, and you will get an idea of how powerful it is.

IMHO, playMaker is an awesome extension to Unity that makes creating game logic and controlling objects so much easier and quicker than it would be by writing my own code.

I was working on my own Finite State Machine system but it was nowhere near as complete, polished, well implemented and integrated into Unity as this is, even at this early stage of it's development (i.e., having only been released recently).

Check the other reviews of playMaker in the Unity Asset Store and you'll see that it's very highly regarded.

I'm glad I bought it, it's worth every cent!