playMaker

Author Topic: Purchasing in bulk... For "gifts."  (Read 2663 times)

Red

Purchasing in bulk... For "gifts."
« on: September 13, 2014, 01:34:34 PM »
So... Can this be done?

Reason I ask is that I've been getting in touch with some people and I've been considering what it would take to get them a copy but as you can imagine if I can snag a couple extra licenses when it's on sale (I do have a businessman's heart it seems) would be far more cost-effective and sitting on those gift-codes until I have someone on team that I can send it to.

So, can it be done (that you're aware of) such that I could snap up three or four extra seat licenses when it's on sale and hold on to them for when they're needed?

If not, I can still do it one at a time... But if I can hold on to licenses that'd really help my budgeting.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Purchasing in bulk... For "gifts."
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:40:01 PM »
It's not possible in the Unity Asset Store, but if you purchase from our online store we can transfer the license on your request - so you can buy it while on sale then contact us when you want to transfer the license...

Red

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:33:01 PM »
Cool... So, when I am in a position to do so I then contact you directly? Are you okay with me waiting for when it's on sale? Not going to lie, it's a big-ticket item when it isn't and I do have a budget to keep in mind. ;)

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 05:15:49 PM »
Yup, email me directly... I'm fine with you getting the best price possible :)