playMaker

Author Topic: i99  (Read 3587 times)

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
i99
« on: July 22, 2015, 02:38:10 PM »
Hey whats up everyone thanx for checking out my new game. This is the biggest game ive ever made, and the loooooooongest ive ever worked on a game lol (I think you guys can relate) so I am happy to have finished it, and hope you dig it. I really wanted to create a game that was a mixture between Little Big planet and Ratchet and Clank but with a crazy story line (Which if you ever beat i99 you will understand).

STORY:

Help save Professor P.G., CEO and owner of the Orange Co. and inventor of the iBot, from A.I.A., A Malfunctioning artificial intelligence who is hell bent on keeping the Professor from completing he's latest project the "I-100"...

INSTRUCTIONS:

- To Bring the MENU up SWIPE DOWN to bring i99 Health Bar Down (Top Left corner) and than PRESS on it!
- To move to the RIGHT press and hold the Bottom RIGHT side of the screen.
- To move to the LEFT press and hold the Bottom LEFT side of the screen.
- To JUMP Swipe UP!
- SWIPE to the LEFT or RIGHT to dash.
- SWIPE to the LEFT or RIGHT while in the AIR to SIDE JUMP.
- SWIPE to the LEFT or RIGHT while in the AIR after getting hit!

(When on an accelerator-belt, i99 will automatically run)

- Tap on the SCREEN to JUMP. The longer you hold the LONGER The JUMP.
- You can also DASH to the RIGHT by SWIPING to the RIGHT while in mid air!

FEATURES:

Play the ULTIMATE 2.5D Sci-fi Action Adventure game for the iPad AIR "i99"

- HD Graphics optimized for the iPad AIR and iPad AIR 2 (older models may experience frame drops)
- NO IN APP purchases of any kind!
- Discover an amazing story line filled with unique quarks and interesting twists!
- Help save the professor from A.I.A. the on-board computer who is malfunctioning ?!?
- Play as i99 a custom build iBOT created by Professor P.G. of the Orange Cooperation...
- Collect Orange Credits and unlock cool new customization Items for your iBot!

EXTENDED PLOT:

You are the Professor's only hope... For whatever reason A.I.A. the onboard computer system has decided to lock Professor P.G. in he's room and shut down, effective immediately, the production of the I-100 ?!

What could have caused A.I.A. to do this ?

Since A.I.A has full control of the Professors Space Mansion the only chance he has was to activate he's custom build i99, the only iBot that has been weaponized and given an independent A.I. circuitry and an independent transmission module, thus preventing A.I.A. from Hacking into he's system!

Now you must battle every DROID on board and make your way to A.I.A.'s main circuit generator in order to preform a manual reboot and Shut her down!

Can you save the professor and stop A.I.A. and her Army of Droids ??!

Extra Features:

- Use the "Onsite Teleporter" in the MENU options to teleport i99 to the begging of the LEVEL!

Here is some gameplay (Sorry for the bad crop)

XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

dudebxl

Re: i99
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 03:04:14 PM »
Hey dude,

Looks cool... Did u ever use the 3d fighting camera action in ur game ??? I was hoping to see the action in action (lol) in ur game but never saw it in the utube.. Did u ever use it? If yes can u post a short clip as i would love to see the camera effect in-game..  :D

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »
I have not yet... I just finished making this massive game so for now I want to make a few small ones... But I am eager to start work on a fighting game, as that is my favorite genre! :D

(Must admit the camera thing is intimating)
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

dudebxl

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 02:42:32 PM »
Lol.. don't be..

Make sure you try both (your script/action and advance action) as both are good for 2 characters fighting but the camera 'style' is a bit different between them.. Please PM me when you have a finished product as I would love to see it in action if used..

thx