playMaker

Author Topic: Can Use PlayMaker from N3DS?  (Read 1663 times)

wagomu

• Playmaker Newbie
Can Use PlayMaker from N3DS?
« on: April 30, 2016, 05:02:30 AM »
Can I Use PlayMaker form N3DS?
Or Do you have any plans corresponding to the future ?

I Tryed ...

Path : Plugins/PlayMaker/PlayMaker.dll

I Checked "Select Platforms for plugin" > "N3DS"

But Build Error as this .

Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The class UnityEngine.NetworkPlayer could not be loaded, used in UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventData could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmLog could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class BitConverter could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmStateAction could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class PlayMakerFSM could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class PlayMakerFSM could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

I thank you for reading it through.

Prototype_6492

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Can Use PlayMaker from N3DS?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:05:24 PM »
uncheck that box,  and try checking the one inside the webgl folder.. Plugins- Playmaker- Webgl and check 3DS.. Let me know if that works.

briwil

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Can Use PlayMaker from N3DS?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »
I'm not the OP, but I tried that and saw no improvement.
Does anyone have anything to help with this, I'm in the same boat and desperate to figure out a solution.