playMaker

Author Topic: Blade Runner: Replicant  (Read 3342 times)

Alatriste

Blade Runner: Replicant
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:15:04 AM »
Hi guys,

So I recently completed my first project using Playmaker. I also used a few plugins to help me out: Dialogue System and Master Audio. I only did the game for fun and learning purposes. The game is inspired in Blade Runner and I put specially effort on capturing the mood of the scene this small game is based on. Is all a one man job. Enjoy it!

This version uses WebGL.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97004497/Small_Games/Replicant/index.html

clandestine

• ЯKD.ZONE
Re: Blade Runner: Replicant
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 06:03:54 AM »
Bullshit man, i have been retired... I 'm sure i answered as any real human (such as myself) would answer, the test was flawed... just a trap!

On the other hand, you've started something great here, you can expand it to include different character interviews. Can you imagine how Roy Batty would answer the tests? You can also include your own Voight Kampff tests, to surprise players. Maybe we can play as the interviewer as well?

Cool game man, yo can do so much more with it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:05:46 AM by clandestine »

Alatriste

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 11:41:07 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, Clandestine. It's interesting to see how different players get retired or they pass as humans.

LogLady

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 05:37:17 PM »
I AM HUMAN!!!!!!!!!     ;D

Great game!
Cheers!

Alatriste

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 06:48:05 AM »
One concession I did, was putting the familiar questions at the beginning of the game so the players who have seen the movie, would recognise the dialogue. Unfortunately, I think they are probably the hardest to identify as emotions and therefore, there are player who get confused and get lost in the gameplay.

Thankfully it's just an experimental game, otherwise my company would fire me as poor implementation. :P