playMaker

Author Topic: SUPERTRUMPMAN - defense survival [Android]  (Read 3795 times)

friendlydog

• Junior Playmaker
SUPERTRUMPMAN - defense survival [Android]
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:37:53 AM »
(Moving this from "wip" to here, since it's finished)

here is my newest game:

SUPERTRUMPMAN : Patriot Fists of Truth.

IT's DONE AND OUT!
for free of course:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabukikat.supertrumpman&hl=en

Right after "I am Blondi" the underrated Hitlers dog sim: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=12993.0

FLUFF:
We all believed that moving the White House to the 51st state (the recently annexed moon) would finally deter the vile enemies of America from trying to grab what they envy most:  President Trump's luscious, patriotic mane!

But the liberals lied again big league! And now it's upon you warriors of truth to help your glorious president defend the USA from all the nightmarish horrors that approach.

Aided by your trusty gold plated double barrel plasma rifle you are ready to blast anything and everything that dares to look your way. For the vicious enemies of the American Dream are legion: Zombie hairdresser wrestlers from beyond the wall, flying evil unicorn pinatas, and the very worst of them all: All-you-can-eat taco plates!

MECHANICS:
This is a defense/reaction game. Fast moving hordes upon hordes of various enemies storm towards you from multiple directions and you shoot them down by pressing fire buttons according to direction of attack.

Should they ever reach your beautiful White House concrete wall: Game over.
To win: blast everything that moves until the level countdown runs out. But watch your temper! Button mashing will drop your approval rating and inevitably lead to a game over as well.

Fortunately, you can upgrade your awesome arsenal of awesome with ingame points, to help you defend the American Dream once again.

FEATURES:
- 50 ever increasing power awesome mega levels.
- 3 types of tremendously vicious enemies.
- Huge boss rounds with huge boss enemies.
- 2 types of awesome weapons (plasma rifle and celebrity charisma attack).
- Bargain in-game shop with massive buffs and upgrades (no real money involved).
- Comes with unique retro cartoon art style - FREE OF CHARGE!

What are you waiting for? Go make America awesome again!

TECH:
I am using Playmaker for nearly all my games. I only did an Android version, cos  Apple generally rejects all my games anyway (which I see as a compliment)  :)

ART/ILLUSTRATION STYLE:
I tried to go full retard on this one.  I put in as many stars and stripes as I could stuff in, without distracting too much from the game play. There's assault rifles, piles of money, gold plated everything, Reagan style star spangled banner cowboy jackets and screaming Donalds all over the place.

DEV STATUS:
The full version got BANNED after just 1h, the free version is still available. (no idea why it got banned, as this is obviously a parody game, where there is neither any "hate speech", nor any depiction of violence against actual people for).

Tell me what you think!

Here's some candy:

GAMESTAGE with enemy nr. 1

SCORE SCREEN:

SHOOTING ANIM:

MORE GAME STAGE:

UPGRADE SHOP:

BOSS ENEMY:

• Beta Group
    • Flashing Lights
Re: SUPERTRUMPMAN - defense survival [Android]
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 06:09:45 AM »
Congrats on the release!

friendlydog

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:18:18 PM »
Congrats on the release!

thanks!  :)
always the best when a game is done and out - cos now I can finally focus on the NEXT GAME PROJECT!  ;D ;D ;D
(mygod is there no end?)

• Beta Group
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 01:53:58 PM »
thanks!  :)
always the best when a game is done and out - cos now I can finally focus on the NEXT GAME PROJECT!  ;D ;D ;D
(mygod is there no end?)

;D yeah I imagine
and no - no end  ;D

friendlydog

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 03:53:07 AM »
FINALLY i had time to smash together a gameplay vid: