playMaker

Author Topic: PlaymakerPhotonProxy ERROR[SOLVED]  (Read 30287 times)

Krillan87

• Beta Group
Re: PlaymakerPhotonProxy ERROR
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 08:15:58 AM »
Hi,

- I don't recommend using demos fsm in your own project, you should always fully understand the demos and then apply the technics learned yourself.

to clean up, remove the following folders and reimport Photon from the asset store and the proxy from the ecosystem:

"Photon Unity Networking"
"PlayMaker PUN"
"PlayMaker Utils"
"playMaker ArrayMaker"

that should do it. if not, then you like need to clean up Photon Unity network dll inside the Plugins folder as well before reimporting Photon

Bye,

Jean

Thank you for your help. I finally got mine to work and to be honest, the issue was me lacking understanding on how the FSMs and the demos work.

Thank you so much for your amazing patience, I love the playmaker community and the mods, you are all so kind and helpful!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: PlaymakerPhotonProxy ERROR
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 09:42:16 AM »
 Hi,

you are welcome :)

Bye,

Jean

Lokefot

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: PlaymakerPhotonProxy ERROR[SOLVED]
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 06:49:21 PM »
I tried starting another project, with a fresh installation of unity, installed the plugins in the order you said and still get the error. I tested out the demo worker and get the error there aswell. Im not sure what to do, since Krillian87 got it working the problem is probably on my end.

https://postimg.org/image/z8j4u71qv/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:53:10 PM by Lokefot »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 12:40:06 AM »
Hi,

odd,

-what version of Unity, Photon and PlayMaker are you using?

-what is the changelog.md version inside PlayMaker PUN folder?

Bye,

Jean

Lokefot

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 12:47:00 PM »
Hi,

odd,

-what version of Unity, Photon and PlayMaker are you using?

-what is the changelog.md version inside PlayMaker PUN folder?

Bye,

Jean

Unity version 5.5.2f1.
Playmaker 1.8.3
Photon 1.8.0
Playmaker Pun 1.80.2

When i import the PUN Package from the ecosystem both 4 and 5 PUN packages turn green, is this supposed to happen or can the issue be there?
I have tried several new projects as mentioned earlier and did a reinstall of unity, so i doubt the issue is there.
I can try to just send the project with a basic server fsm and you run it and see if you get the same error?

Its really awesome of you taking the time looking into this Jean, i really appretiate it. So thanks alot!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 12:50:28 PM »
Hi,

Yes, both version will be displayed, you need to get the one matching your Unity major version, 5 in your case.

Bye,

Jean

Lokefot

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »
Yes i am using the package for version 5 as I have everytime i made something with multiplayer, wich is why im so puzzled since it just suddenly stopped working.I tried using the native networking its no problem getting it to work, but i really want to use photon since its for a mobile app.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2017, 01:29:27 AM »
Hi,

can you confirm you are trying an a fresh project

1: get playmaker from the asset store
2: get photon from the asset store
3: install Ecosystem
4: get photon proxy for U5
5: get the photon demo
6: publish it and run it
7: run the demo in editor

Bye,

Jean

Krillan87

• Beta Group
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »
I just want to point out that I still get the error as before, but the game works fine and I don't see any issues except that error with:

"The observed monobehaviour (Playmaker Photon Proxy) of this PhotonView does not implement OnPhotonSerializeView()!"

I think it only appears on the other client but not sure, I just saw it the other day but everything works now so did not have the energy to look it up again :P

Lokefot

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2017, 05:04:31 AM »
Hi,

can you confirm you are trying an a fresh project

1: get playmaker from the asset store
2: get photon from the asset store
3: install Ecosystem
4: get photon proxy for U5
5: get the photon demo
6: publish it and run it
7: run the demo in editor

Bye,

Jean

Yes this is what I have done a couple of times now in that exact order.

I just want to point out that I still get the error as before, but the game works fine and I don't see any issues except that error with:

"The observed monobehaviour (Playmaker Photon Proxy) of this PhotonView does not implement OnPhotonSerializeView()!"

I think it only appears on the other client but not sure, I just saw it the other day but everything works now so did not have the energy to look it up again :P
Thats wierd, i get it on my server side/owner and the game freezes as soon as a client connects. The client however manages to sync atleast partially to the server as far as i know, since it can see the master clients game object/character when it connects. But nothing more will happen since they game then freezes on master side with the error appearing.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »
Hi,

ok, I'll give another go on monday, It's something I must do slightly differently.

Bye,

Jean

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2017, 04:47:39 AM »
Hi,

ok, so I confirm that everything works fine here. I am really puzzled as to what we are doing differently.
 I did published and played with two players, both see each other, can chat and no errors being outputed what so ever.

Bye,

Jean

serenefox

• Serenefox Games
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 01:49:04 PM »
@jeanfabre

Hi I am now having this error as well. I tried it with a new/fresh project with the same instructions you suggested. I have attached a screenshot of the error with the demo worker scene. It has stopped me from proceeding with my project. Any ideas?
Most Recent Published Games:
Juicy Theater - Android

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2017, 01:45:15 AM »
Hi,

Could you share this new fresh project? as I can't replicate, I'd like to see a project where I can see if I can try to change something to fix this.

Basically, when this happens it's likely that the photonView observed properties are corrupted, the fix is likely to simply set again the photonView observed properties.

Bye,

Jean

serenefox

• Serenefox Games
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2017, 02:03:05 AM »
Hi Jean,

Thanks for replying, I am sending you an email to your hutong games email with the  fresh test build now, let me know if you get it. I have also included exact repro steps in the email.

Thanks,
Shane
Most Recent Published Games:
Juicy Theater - Android