playMaker

Author Topic: I finally released my first game made with Paymaker !!! :)  (Read 2925 times)

ilovelessons

• Junior Playmaker
I finally released my first game made with Paymaker !!! :)
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
Hi,

After 1 year i have finally released my game made with Playmaker people !! :D.. I would first like to thank the community for all the support !!!  Without you guys this would not have been possible. The name of the game is "Trivia Lamp" and it can be found in the link below and I also attached a pic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RRAS.LampTrivia&hl=en

Give me some honest feedback .. i can take it :D

And once again people THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avin

Zeldag

Re: I finally released my first game made with Paymaker !!! :)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:03:49 AM »
Hi,

Haha, that sure is a lot of fake money. I thinm if youre going up to such large amounta, it would be really nice to have commas. As currently it is hard to work out how many digits there are just by looking at it. 48588593 is so much easier to read when written as 48,588,593.

Good luck with it!

ilovelessons

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:19:20 AM »
Hi,

I edited the game the current version (i hope lol) has commas.. thanks for the idea though... did u download it?

Please feel free to give suggestions... even if it is bad

Zeldag

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 12:50:20 PM »
I have now yeah.

Very unusual presentation I must say.

It is not very clear why I am giving all my money to one of those 4 characters, but then again i did not read the story- seemed a bit long, could try to turn it into an animated scene to make it more interedting.

Quiz was fun I guess, annoying that soon as you get something wrong it starts from the beginning instead of something like keeping score and rewarding you based on your score.

Anyway good luck with it!