playMaker

Author Topic: Play Audio Clip but Volume are too quiet [SOLVED]  (Read 3684 times)

rainexplorer

• Junior Playmaker
Play Audio Clip but Volume are too quiet [SOLVED]
« on: October 18, 2017, 10:26:20 AM »
Hi,

i try to play an audio clip on a state (source is from a .wav file), but the volume are too quiet...

i have set "unity spatial blend" to 0 (2D), but the volume are still quiet...

i also test check "play awake" on Audio Source, then Audio Clip Play normaly without PlayMaker...

any idea ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:11:56 AM by djaydino »

Deek

Re: Play Audio Clip but Volume are too quiet
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:32 AM »
Make sure that your AudioSource is near or at the same position as the GameObject with the AudioListener Component (usually on your Main Camera).

Additionaly you could reset the Audio Source or create a new one and try it with that and under "Edit>Project Settings>Audio" you also have the general audio settings like 'Global Volume' (which should be set to 1).

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »
Hi,
Have you tried playing your audio outside unity? is it quit there also?

If so you will have to edit your audio file with (for example) audacity and amplify the audio.

rainexplorer

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 08:33:45 PM »
Hi,
Have you tried playing your audio outside unity? is it quit there also?

If so you will have to edit your audio file with (for example) audacity and amplify the audio.

Hi, Yes it play normally (no quiet) outside unity or when tick "Play Awake" on Unity... only on PlayMaker they be quiet...

rainexplorer

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »
Make sure that your AudioSource is near or at the same position as the GameObject with the AudioListener Component (usually on your Main Camera).

Additionaly you could reset the Audio Source or create a new one and try it with that and under "Edit>Project Settings>Audio" you also have the general audio settings like 'Global Volume' (which should be set to 1).

Hi,
i've tried your methods, place on Camera but still quiet, below i attach screen shot of my unity, are below settings correct :

#1 - AudioSource on Camera

#2 - PlayMaker Flow

#3 - PlayMaker - State of Play Music

Thanks in Advance...

rainexplorer

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »
ahh, i found this SOLVE after change GameObject to MainCamera as seen on below screen shot as reference for anyone facing this kind of problem :