playMaker

Author Topic: HoloLens NavMesh[SOLVED]  (Read 2655 times)

42wavelength

• Playmaker Newbie
HoloLens NavMesh[SOLVED]
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:36:31 PM »
I'm creating a HoloLens app and have successfully used Playmaker to create a simple AI that chases the user (Main Camera) however I do not know how to leverage the dynamic runtime Navmesh with the HoloLens spatially mapped space.  The "enemy AI" simply moves through all walls etc.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:02:35 AM by jeanfabre »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: HoloLens NavMesh
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 05:06:17 PM »
Hi,
Can you give some more information?

It doesn't sound like a playmaker issue, more like a issue in the navmesh setup.
So you could also ask on the unity answers or forum.

42wavelength

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 11:52:00 AM »
It is true that there is a Unity element to the issue but I use Playmaker and it has FSM actions for Unity NavMesh and HoloLens but nothing I see for dynamic runtime navmesh creation.  I was hoping I missed something or maybe something is in the works from Playmaker for this or someone has solved it with Playmaker.

Ofonna

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »
hi, here is a package i put together for runtime generation, if there are any improvements you might need or explanations let me know. i havent had to create navmesh at runtime so there might be more to add to it

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:13:27 AM »
Hi,

also DumbDevGame made a video explaining how to do this, it also features actions, not sure if this is the ones Carmichael attached, both should work.

Bye

Jean

42wavelength

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 09:36:51 AM »
You guys are all awesome.  I'm making progress and will report back here upon success.  Thanks!