playMaker

Author Topic: Please, make an official Discord channel! Bolt already have it!  (Read 3524 times)

BonzerKitten

• Playmaker Newbie
Please, make an official Discord channel! Bolt already have it!
« on: November 18, 2017, 11:24:40 PM »
I've been testing Bolt for a few weeks, and i ended up noticing that they have something that is making their community grow a lot, something that Playmaker does not have yet but should have: an official Discord channel.

Bolt channel is very active and full of developers talking about Bolt in real time, including the Bolt dev, which is awesome! The unofficial Playmaker channel is almost dead because of the lack of people.

Please, make an official Discord channel and promote it! I believe this will help the Playmaker community a lot. Use it for announcements, development preview, showcase, etc.

Here's a screnshot of all the text channels they use, so you guys can have an idea of how it works.

And here's a screenshot of their homepage, where they promote their official Discord channel.

BTW, sorry if i said something wrong, it's not my main language. And please, take all said in consideration, i truly believe that it can help the Playmaker community a lot!

Bye,

Mateus Sales

BonzerKitten

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Please, make an official Discord channel! Bolt already have it!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:26:28 PM »
I almost forgot! Discord is free, so there's nothing stopping you guys. :)

tcmeric

• Beta Group
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 11:34:02 PM »
You can always also join us at the unofficial slack channel. Typically there is daily talk going on, and you can post almost any day to get help/chat.

https://invite-playmaker-slack.herokuapp.com

• Beta Group
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:05:12 AM »
There is official Discord for some time already ;)
http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=9805.0