playMaker

Author Topic: IK animator warning?  (Read 1116 times)

westingtyler

• My Video Game Projects Web Site
IK animator warning?
« on: July 26, 2018, 07:09:28 AM »
unity 1.8.2.0f2
windows 10 64 bit
playmaker 1.8.5

I have used some IK actions to set the ik target of the player hands to point toward their aiming target position game object.

then during play mode, I get one hundred billion and ten errors that say this:

Setting and getting Body Position/Rotation, IK Goals, Lookat and BoneLocalRotation should only be done in OnAnimatorIK or OnStateIK
UnityEngine.Animator:get_bodyPosition()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetAnimatorBody:DoGetBodyPosition() (at Assets/PlayMaker Animator/Actions/GetAnimatorBody.cs:113)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetAnimatorBody:OnUpdate() (at Assets/PlayMaker Animator/Actions/GetAnimatorBody.cs:102)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:OnUpdate() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:259)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateState(FsmState) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2685)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Update() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1920)
PlayMakerFSM:Update() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:532)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: IK animator warning?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 09:34:45 AM »
Hi,

Can you update to PlayMaker 1.9, if the problem persists still, get back to me.

Bye,

Jean