playMaker

Author Topic: How to generate code for applying the license of China?  (Read 1214 times)

ShiChi

• Playmaker Newbie
How to generate code for applying the license of China?
« on: August 30, 2018, 10:50:48 PM »
Hi. Ask a question! Recently I have to apply for a Chinese license, and the other party asks for the first 50 pages and the last 50 pages. My entire game is done with playmaker. Is there a way to give it to them? Or there are other ways.

Thanks for help~~

tcmeric

• Beta Group
Re: How to generate code for applying the license of China?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 03:01:25 AM »
First 50 pages of code, and last 50 pages of code?? Sorry, I dont understand your question.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: How to generate code for applying the license of China?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 03:40:53 AM »
Hi,

yes, you simply send the open source actions provided with PlayMaker, the will fill up the first 50 and last 50 page without problem. you'll have enough with this. however be careful, because this code is under PlayMaker copyright, so make sure your company is ok with this, the won't be able to enforce any rights of any sort on them, only the rights of the final application features.

You can send also screenshots of the Fsm so that they understand where the logic comes from ( not the code itself but the fsm, that's what they really want to secure).

tcmeric: some company requires a portion of the code source, it's common, somewhat useless, but still a common practice in many big/old companies. Some companies even pay and judge the complexity of an app per line of code...

Bye,

Jean