playMaker

Author Topic: Add "Toggle Link Style" to the transition menu  (Read 4753 times)

MaDDoX

• 1.2 Beta
    • FluidPlay Studios
Add "Toggle Link Style" to the transition menu
« on: April 27, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »
As the title says, the bezier links are more visually pleasing but in many circumstances the "circuit" style is more useful, I just don't want to have everything as circuits because they are very bad in other circumstances. I'm not sure if the Unity API allows it, but if we can have this setting "per-transition", it'd be excellent.

PS.: The preferences setting, beyond setting the default, would then toggle everything in the scene.
--
Breno "MaDDoX" Azevedo
@brenoazevedo

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Add "Toggle Link Style" to the transition menu
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:15:16 AM »
Hi,

I think it's also very handy to be able to adjust a wire manually, by adding node and control the bezier or circuit path. Also being able to  pin a wire on a side of the state or transition, that would be also very cool and handy ( say have the wire stick to the left side no matter what).

Bye,

Jean

giyomu

• 1.2 Beta
    • blog
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 09:13:14 PM »
agree with jean , I would love have more control on link to layout things precisely, i find the behavior of a link going one side or another when you want to place you block nicely in the way you want a bit annoying.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:56:37 PM »
I've added this as a task. Will probably be in the transition context menu: Link Style > Default, Bezier, Circuit, LockLeft, LockRight.