playMaker

Author Topic: Error Loading Action [SOLVED]  (Read 2293 times)

velketor

• Junior Playmaker
  • Multimedia Marathon Man
    • Shawn Kilian Portfolio
Error Loading Action [SOLVED]
« on: December 19, 2012, 08:30:51 AM »
[SOLVED]

edit: I'm so confused why this fixed my issue...but instead of targeting a game object directly or through a tag or a variable, I simply removed ALL of them and PlayMaker still somehow knows what I am referencing.  It's amazing!  I literally tell it to scale NOTHING and it scales a specific object perfectly.  So weird!!!

So, the first time I play my game I see the error below but it still lets me run the scene and all the actions work properly.  However, whenever my character dies and I reload the level it pauses my game, provides the same error again on my prefab and completely stumps me:  

Error loading action: prefabMosquito : FSM : destroy : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.SetScale : vector

Even when I completely remove the "SetScale" action I still get this error.  I even deleted the prefab altogether and I still got this error.  I even deleted all vector variables and attempted re-installing Unity and re-installing PlayMaker but it's still giving me this error.  I can't move on with my game until I solve this issue.  Please help!  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:42:00 AM by Shawn Kilian »

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Error Loading Action [SOLVED]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:39:52 AM »
Is the Set Scale GameObject parameter set to UseOwner?
If so it's scaling the GameObject that the FSM is on.
Can you post a screenshot of your actions?