playMaker

Author Topic: Pausing on Error. Is there a way to turn this off?  (Read 6252 times)

Talon

• Playmaker Newbie
Pausing on Error. Is there a way to turn this off?
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »
So I have an object that get's a rigidbody tensor error. It has a child object that uses a plane collision Object. I've tried setting the tensor manually, but I still get the error. The object works exactly how I want it to so the error is just a pain in the butt that pops up whenever I spawn the object.

I've switched over to spawning the object with a FSM using the Create Object action. The error that pops up now pauses the game whenever one of those objects are spawned, which happens quite often. Needless to say this is making me a bit crazy. I've tried playing with the preferences on my FSM editor, but I can't seem to turn this feature off.

Any ideas?

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Pausing on Error. Is there a way to turn this off?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
What is the error? Is it a Playmaker error or a Unity error?

Have you tried unchecking "Error pause" in the Unity console?

Talon

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Pausing on Error. Is there a way to turn this off?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 02:14:44 PM »
It's this error

Actor::updateMassFromShapes: Compute mesh inertia tensor failed for one of the actor's mesh shapes! Please change mesh geometry or supply a tensor manually!

It shows up in the FSM of the spawning object under the Create Object action. Error Pause in the console is unchecked.