playMaker

Author Topic: NGUI Play Tween  (Read 9798 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
NGUI Play Tween
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:41:30 AM »
Hi,

Finally started on porting NGUI.

It may sound like a small addition, but that's actually quit huge. You have now the ability to trigger NGUI tweeners.

NGUI has a component called "UI BUTTON TWEEN", with this you can have your ngui interactive elements triggers tweens on other panels and widgets, actually anywhere you want.

now, you can do that within playmaker and that's incredibly powerful! I have recreated a whole page swipe animation system all in playmaker with just that action!! the key is to declare a tween to go from left to main screen and one from main screen to right ( with its tween group set to . Then you can tween both anims forward and reverse, disable/enable panels as needed when outside the screen etc etc.

First, I was missing the EZGUI way of creating panels, whith its incredible ease as far as declaring tweening to do these page swipe effects, but actually, ngui can do that just fine, it requires just a bit more manual set up.

bye,

Jean

3d_Artist1987

• Beta Group
Re: NGUI Play Tween
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »
 :)

eldadalony

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »
hi
i try to use it but the uitweener cannot be add to the component for some how

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:03:28 AM »
Hi,

can you precise a bit, I am not sure.

I'll provide an example in few days, when I will have done some more work on ngui port to playmaker

bye,

Jean