playMaker

Author Topic: better FsmObject editor setup/selection  (Read 3641 times)

Andy22

• Junior Playmaker
better FsmObject editor setup/selection
« on: January 16, 2014, 08:37:57 AM »
Do the following task: Create 5 AnimationClip FsmObject variables in 4 different Fsm's.

It's really annoying to either scroll or keep "U" pressed in the hopes u finally reach the "Unity" subfolder to select the "AnimationClip" object.

U cant copy&paste variables, so u have to do this scrolling every single time and since mouse wheel scrolling also does not work and the default "scroll down" button is much slower, i use the "U" press trick to quickly get to the "Unity" folder. I cant count how many times it just scrolled past.

So either put "Unity" at the top of the list or add a filter by name and also add mouse scroll wheel support plz.

Thx Andy

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: better FsmObject editor setup/selection
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 12:46:26 PM »
Right now this is a standard Unity context menu, but I'd like to replace it with a custom searchable menu popup...

From your description it sounds like you have a lot of types starting with U? Are they in namespaces?

Normally I just press U, A, Enter to select UnityEngine\AnimationClip.

Andy22

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:21:08 PM »
From your description it sounds like you have a lot of types starting with U? Are they in namespaces?

Normally I just press U, A, Enter to select UnityEngine\AnimationClip.

Seems u don't use any "UI" library thats where all the "U's" normally come from. So yes if u use NGUI u will have like 30 "UIxy" classes :)

Thx Andy

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:29:39 PM »
Hmmm, shame they're not in an NGUI namespace, then they would all be under NGUI...