playMaker

Author Topic: GameCenter with IOS lite (I'm good) :D  (Read 3168 times)

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
GameCenter with IOS lite (I'm good) :D
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »
Hello and thank you for checking this out.

I have finished building a small IOS game and want to upload it with Game Center leader boards/achievements and i-ads (but I just want to talk about GC)

I have downloaded a plug in called IOS SDK plug in LITE. It's free and I like the buttons. :)

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/12508

I have set everything up as far as itunes connect and I have managed to use this plug in and get everything to work in the sense that:

1.) I have a button at the start of the scene and when you press it signs you in to Game Center (and I am in sandbox)

2.) When you press start it takes you to another scene and the game starts - when you die - that camera shuts off and another one turns on showing you the SCORE which is a Var Int (global) lets call it NinjaScore :)

And Two new buttons: One to send the score and the other to show the leader boards.

My question is, am I suppose to put my Var NinjaScore somewhere ? How does it know what the score is ? And When I look at the leader-boards it just shows 1

If there is any info I am forgetting to post please let me know... And any help would be appreciated.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:47:12 PM by NinjaX »
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: GameCenter with IOS lite (I'm good) :D
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:31 PM »
Hi,

at what point do you actually tell the game center the new score? maybe this is what you forgot to do?

bye,

Jean