playMaker

Author Topic: Vectrosity Custom actions: Compiler errors on import.  (Read 1939 times)

Skermunkel

• Playmaker Newbie
Vectrosity Custom actions: Compiler errors on import.
« on: March 05, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »
Hi,

I seem to be getting compiler errors once importing the Vectrosity Playmaker Custom Actions stating:

Assets/PlayMaker Vectrosity/Includes/VectrosityProxy.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Vectrosity' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I have both Vectrosity and Playmaker in the project and as soon as I rmove the Custom actions the errors disappear and as soon as I iport them again the errors come right back.

I tried to search the Playmaker forums for this issue but there is only a post from 2012 where the error was on the "VectorLine" namespace and not the "Vectrosity" namespace and the root of the problem was a bug in Vectrosity that got fixed. So this must be something else/new.

Any help on this problem would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Vectrosity Custom actions: Compiler errors on import.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 04:29:55 AM »
Hi,

Are you sure you use the latest Vectrosity package and the latest custom actions? Vectrosity has changed its code a lot and now is using a proper namespace for it, I suspect this is the problem on your end, you need to update vectrosity.

bye,

Jean