playMaker

Author Topic: Take PIC of your Models and save them as PNG ?  (Read 3677 times)

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
Take PIC of your Models and save them as PNG ?
« on: August 31, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »
 Hello PlayMaker :)

I was wondering if there is a way to take a picture of a single Model/Asset in UNITY (The best game development software on the planet) And than SAVE it as a PNG file ?

This way if you need to make an ICON of your Model it would be super easy (Sorry if this is more of a UNITY question, I asked there also but thought maybe PM has something That can do that that I should know about)

Thank You!!
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

clandestine

• ЯKD.ZONE
Re: Take PIC of your Models and save them as PNG ?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »
MEGA Grab is great... used to be free, now its $15, but its much more than a printscreen. On the other hand you can writhe the name of the model into the small search box on top of the scene view and the rest of the scene will become black/white putting the emphasis on the model, shift+space to maximize the view... then printscreen and make your icon in Photoshop.

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
Re: Take PIC of your Models and save them as PNG ?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:16:10 PM »
TY Clan I sorted it out, im using MAYA to make my ICONS!! but thanx for the response fellow PM :D
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!