playMaker

Author Topic: Heyzap actions.  (Read 11074 times)

HaraldsVeiss

• Junior Playmaker
Heyzap actions.
« on: September 16, 2015, 05:11:30 AM »
Hello!

Does someone know is there a Heyzap Playmaker actions available. I am desperate need of these actions and I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if there are some available.

Best,
Haralds

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Heyzap actions.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 01:36:46 AM »
Hi,

I made a trello task for this. Please up vote.

Bye,

Jean

HaraldsVeiss

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 10:32:27 AM »
Hello,

Thank you! I voted it up!

Best,
Haralds

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 10:19:45 AM »
Sorry for the LVL40 thread necromancy (;D) but the plug-in available on the asset store is very expensive and weighs nearly 20 Mb.
This seems massively over-engineered for what may be needed, assuming a dozen actions more or less, directly taken from the methods given in Fyber/Heyzap's documentation.

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 03:20:33 PM »
This cold case is solved. In a sad way. The only available plugin for PM is not available anymore.
Not that it made any sense, we're talking about a few actions here.
I did try to code some but my coding skills hit a ceiling when I tried to wrap my head around the delegate concept.
Heyzap is a very good and popular tool for mediation of other ad networks.
Would anyone else want actions for Heyzap too?
The basic commands seem relatively easy to implement but the stuff on the advanced page of Heyzap is another league altogether.

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 03:22:23 PM »

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 11:24:35 AM »
Easy Mobile Pro has support for both Heyzap (Fyber) and Playmaker, but the plugin is veeerry expensive.

ManInAShedGames

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 11:51:49 AM »
Easy Mobile Pro has support for both Heyzap (Fyber) and Playmaker, but the plugin is veeerry expensive.

Easy mobile pro is part of the current humble bundle for $15  :)
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/unity-2019-bundle

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 06:01:38 AM »
Su-weet.  ;D

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 10:04:55 AM »
You can also use the Mobile Ads (GDPR Compliant) plugin that fully supports Playmaker.
It allows you to pilot any advertisement request and monitoring with the same methods/actions for a large variety of networks.

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 09:27:41 AM »
You can also use the Mobile Ads (GDPR Compliant) plugin that fully supports Playmaker.
It allows you to pilot any advertisement request and monitoring with the same methods/actions for a large variety of networks.

I forgot to add that it allows you to do a homemade mediation too. It will not collect centralized data though so you'll need to collect to each network independently, but you can change the mediation parameters remotely, assuming you point to a file on your website. Otherwise it uses a file stored inside your project and remains as is until you update your app.

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2021, 01:16:53 PM »
Other plugins that allow you to call a wide range of networks through PMK actions can be used to create home made mediation suites.
Combined with web/https actions, you could host a txt or xml list on your own website which could be accessed and downloaded by any copy of your game at any time, using this short list to define the percentage of use of this or that network, it's quick to do in a FSM since you can send randomly events for example according to weights (your percentage divided by 100 so it goes from 0 to 1). Then all you have to do is open your respective networks' dashboards and compare their, say, eCPM rates.