playMaker

Author Topic: Trying to follow Touch Info video(maybe ios only?)  (Read 3252 times)

aphixe

• Playmaker Newbie
Trying to follow Touch Info video(maybe ios only?)
« on: October 19, 2017, 03:30:26 AM »
I am following touch info, which i believe maybe only ios?

I ran it on my device via remote, and when i touch the screen the cube jumps to the main camera blocking my view. it get stuck in the action i have an image of below. I guess touch info isn't for android. so how can i do a simple touch and drag object on mobile with playmaker.

aphixe

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Trying to follow Touch Info video(maybe ios only?)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 01:55:22 PM »
a few things I changed and noticed. Screen to world point. someone in a playmaker chat on slack pointed out, that I am setting Screen Z to 1. if I change to 1, it doesn't jump to the camera anymore. however looking at debug info. I see screen x and y being set and updated in screen to world point, but "store world vector" it always sets X and Y to -4, and -13.9. so the object always moves at same point no matter where finger is placed. the image added is what it looks like when running
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:55:31 PM by aphixe »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Trying to follow Touch Info video(maybe ios only?)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 02:09:41 AM »
Hi,

touch infos is a generic action and works on all platforms with touch supported, so I think in your case it's just a logical issues in the fsm and action setup.

Bye,

Jean