playMaker

Author Topic: Assingned Action in state 1[SOLVED]  (Read 1810 times)

Lulu

• Playmaker Newbie
Assingned Action in state 1[SOLVED]
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:38:33 AM »
Hi :) I am a New in Playmaker
Need a Help, plssss. I need to check This radio button in Every frame and Wait when its will off, and When it's will Off GO to state 2. I allready have assingned Action in state 2 to activate bool and change animation. but I am stuck in first state.
detailed explanation will be appreciated, Thanks  :-*

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:01:50 AM by jeanfabre »
:))))

tcmeric

• Beta Group
Re: Assingned Action in state 1
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 10:33:53 PM »
Hi, so you want the state to change when the image component is disabled. What is disabling the image component??

I dont see there is an action to check to see if a component is enabled or not. I can probably write one for you if you need.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 12:01:36 AM »
Hi,

I would rather suggest you use the uGui proxy system available on the Ecosystem ( you know about this right?)

with this, you drop a component on your radio button ( or any object, you can target a radio button from another gameobject), and this component will fire a PlayMaker event of your choice to the fsm of your choice.

this way you can watch for that event as a global transition of your "State 2", or in your case, in an intermediate state, and check that this radio button is reall off and decide what to do then.

Bye,

Jean

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 02:24:06 AM »
Hi.
You can find the Ecosystem Here
Also you can find several tutorials on the User Tutorial Wiki page, to get familiar with playmaker :)

Lulu

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 08:58:26 AM »
>djaydino
>jeanfabre
>tcmeric
Thank you Guys so much, you are the best!!!  :-*
jeanfabre: I think Your suggestion Will work, Thank you  :-*. djaydino: Thanks for link, Yes I have Eco sistem, I Install it Yesterday.
tcmeric >>What is disabling the image component??<<
By Player, When Player collides to flying collider, one Sprite on UI Will Disaphired
SO I want to attach Playmaker action to this Radio Button, to Image Component. When it,s disappear (object component deactivated) and then Animation attached to "State 2" should activate, That,s all. I know it,s Easy for you :) but I do not know Which Playmaker action Wil work. But Now, With Help of jeanfabre  I know, Thanks.
:))))