playMaker

Author Topic: Lean Touch support?  (Read 2813 times)

Kfinn

• Playmaker Newbie
Lean Touch support?
« on: January 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM »
Hi folks,

Just started playing with Lean Touch from the Asset Store.  Pretty nice. Anyone considered putting some actions together for this?  I wish I had the skills!  Dragging Lean Touch scripts to Get Property just doesn't give me access to the variables I'm looking for...

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Lean Touch support?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 01:29:49 AM »
Hi,

Did you get in touch with the Author, maybe he will be willing to provide support?

what exactly are you trying to get or set with Lean Touch?

Bye,

Jean

Kfinn

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 10:02:39 AM »
Hi Jean,

it seems incredibly difficult, for example, to pull out something simple like Double Tap or Single Tap Position and store that coordinate within Playmaker for other things.  Lean Touch makes it easy to Spawn something at the tap position but GetProperty doesn't reveal anything useful for any of the scripts I tried.  My lack of coding skills are no doubt getting in the way here :)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »
Hi,

yeah, when I need this, I use either Input.Touch ( via wiki support) or EasyTouch ( official support), I never used Lean touch.

Did you get in touch with the Author, hook me up if he is interesting, I can get him up and running so that he can provide support for PlayMaker.

Bye,

Jean