playMaker

Author Topic: Unity Ads Not working ~!  (Read 4309 times)

san

• Junior Playmaker
Unity Ads Not working ~!
« on: April 29, 2018, 05:28:42 PM »

Hello everyone, So i follow this tutorial to do ads and seem working when I am testing in Online mode, but when is in Offline mode the ads seem not working or either not going into Failed state or Not Ready state.

And how to check its app is in online or offline state? is it action (Unity Ads is Ready) is checking if online or offline?

So what i want to achieve is (if a player is die - go to menu page and ads pop up - ads finish or skipped go back to menu page to restart the game) I am not trying to do reward ads system yet. i just want if player is playing online or offline i want to ads to understand, current mode is offline or online.

So i tested using in (Unity ads is ready action) giving a both (is ready event) (is not ready event), i tested with offline and online mode and seem working on my computer but not in my iphone app. Seem always going offline mode.... but (unity ads shows ad) - not ready event and failed event are not working.

If anyone has a better tutorial please help.
is this ads not working because i need Zone id? Gamer Sid?
I really need help with this.

-Thanks

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Unity Ads Not working ~!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 08:14:17 AM »
Hi,

Unity ads system has likely drifted with some variants over Unity development cycle. What is the exact version of Unity you are using and I'll test and double check it all works properly.

Bye,

Jean

san

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »
hi, Thanks for reply~!

I am using 2017.3.1f1

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 02:53:01 AM »
Hi,

I am having some issues with my unity account, I can't access the dashboard and various cloud features currently.

Meanwhile, can you try the sample available on the Ecosystem? it's called UnityAdsBasic

Bye,

Jean