playMaker

Author Topic: Spontaneous burst with 999+ errors [SOLVED]  (Read 1599 times)

nFighter

• Beta Group
    • multiplayer adult fighting
Spontaneous burst with 999+ errors [SOLVED]
« on: October 30, 2018, 07:56:25 PM »
Hey! I have an FSM and there is a state in that FSM that I can't check. When I press on that state the Playmaker window immediately becomes blank and my console burst with a 999+ errors. But I don't even remember what's in this state so I don't have any clue where to look for the problem. Is it any way to have at least names of action that was used in that state? How can I get some info what's in there.

And obviously, I can't get rid of this state and even move it. Every time I focused on it PM window collapsing. And yes, seems like it's a part of a big problem with playmaker syncing and updating all the stuff without possibility to just see the graph  :-[

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:33:01 PM by nFighter »
indie developer of multiplayer adult fighting
http://nakedfighter3d.com

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Spontaneous burst with 999+ errors
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:51:16 AM »
Hi,

I don't think it's related to your other problem. Here it looks like the SetProperty action is trying to reference a class or property that doesn't exists anymore.

did you remove a framework or an asset you had from the asset store since the last time it worked?

Are you using the latest version of PlayMaker. I recall some issues like that, and I was pretty sure it was sorted, else I'll escaladate this case internally.

Bye,

Jean

nFighter

• Beta Group
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 09:31:52 AM »
>did you remove a framework or an asset you had from the asset store since the last time it worked

I don't know, I don't remember what are this state about and I can't check it  :-[

I thought I used the latest PM, but I'll try to reimport the PM from asset once again.

nFighter

• Beta Group
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 07:32:45 PM »
Hm, I thought it was a last PlayMaker version but I re-import it and the bug gone! Now I see that it was just a set property action to some unknown object. Thanks for your assistance!

PS. Is it a way to check what version of PlayMaker I'm currently using? Welcome Screen just show me 1.9.0 but actually it should be 1.9.0.p4, right?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 07:38:19 PM »
Hi.
Reimport won't help here.

its where the get/set properties action was referenced to (3rd party assets/scripts)
If you removed a certain asset or script.

It would be good tho if there was an option to temporary disable the get/set properties actions, but i don't know if this is possible to implement.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Spontaneous burst with 999+ errors [SOLVED]
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 07:42:15 PM »
Hi.
Ah so it was already solved in the latest version i guess.

You can see the exact version by going to "PlayMaker/Help/About PlayMaker..."

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Spontaneous burst with 999+ errors [SOLVED]
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 04:54:29 AM »
Hi,

I think the infos is lost for your case. the new SetProperty will be more friendly for your case, you just happen to have been trapped with an old version unfortunatly.

Bye,

Jean