playMaker

Author Topic: It is possible to save playmaker state?[SOLVED]  (Read 8787 times)

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: It is possible to save playmaker state?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2019, 08:56:57 AM »
Hi, yes

In 'transition events/System Events/' you can find the transition "APPLICATION QUIT"
Point this to a state where you save data.

nabilfx

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 12:57:05 AM »
I did this fidelity card that release one event every time vuforia read a image target in another celular screen, the problem now is if some body has a screen recorder at the time of scanning, there is no security in the system. It is possible to make a permission like a buttom in the celular phone that has the inage target, to confirm the scanning? So there is no chance to fraud. Is it possible to comunicate to another app with playmaker, with a press of a button to release the confirmation of the scan?
heres the link
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:59:01 AM by nabilfx »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 05:18:37 AM »
Hi.
Not sure what you mean?
Should a qr code only be able to be scanned once?

if so, when you scan, does it give a string variable?
if so, store them in an array and when scanning check if array contains the string.

It is also best to start a new topic, as its a bit off topic from the subject :)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 05:28:15 AM »
Hi,

you need a server side system that handle the usage of qr code.

everytime you issue a qrcode, you save in your database the reference to that qrcode and a flag that is false by default. When it's used ( that is, when the purpose of the qrcode is fullfilled), you raise that flag to true

your other app can check against this database weather this qrcode is ok or not.

that is, it's if I understood your issue properly :)

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 08:05:53 AM »
is an image target, can use any image, always gonna be that image, is it possible to make a simple example? To confirm in the other cellphone app with playmaker buttom.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:18:51 PM by nabilfx »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 02:15:47 AM »
Hi,

Do you mean you want to reuse qrcode? that's not a good idea, qrcode should be computer generated and always be unique if your intend is single use. I read from your post that you use vuforia, which leads me to believe you are simply using vuforia image target recognition, which is not like reading a qrcode, if so, this is not ideal, and you should use a real qrcode reader, and generate unique qrcode for each needs, and associate that qrcode with the actual person account id from your app.

If you want to make a fidelity card, you need a user management system to begin with, do you have one. Can user log in to your system? when you have that, you'll be able to create a unique qrcode that contains the account Id it's associated with, and you prevent cheating and reuse of the fidelity card all together that way.

When you scan the qrcode, you check the content and if the Id matches the user login account id, then you can use it, else, you simply say, it's not valid.

This way, you don't need any server to handle usage of the qrcode.

https://assetstore.unity.com/search?q=qrcode&k=qrcode

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2019, 01:16:55 PM »
I need in one app, one button, when i press this button, it enable another button in another app. Example both app are open in 2 diferent cellphone. Then when i press the button in the fisrt app, in the other app appear one button, then when i press that button. the button from my app disapear.

How can i do that, is possible?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 02:44:09 AM »
Hi,

yes, you can do that using a Multi player network system like pun classic,

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/photon-unity-networking-classic-free-1786

which has full support for PlayMaker on the ecosystem.

https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/f/page?W928

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2019, 09:07:44 AM »
can you do a simple example.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2019, 09:45:42 AM »
Hi,

PUN is something you have to learn properly, even if I made you an example, I don't think you would be able to extrapolate on how to implement it properly in your game.

so before I do a sample showing you that, are you ok with the underlying necessity that you'll need to invest time to learn pun 2 and multi player design patterns?

If you are ok with this, I'll do a quick sample showing you that.

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 09:48:36 AM »
Yes please

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 04:35:47 AM »
Hi,

Here we go, the most simple way to communicate between several apps, using Pun.

Make sure you first

- import pun classic: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/photon-unity-networking-classic-free-1786
- import pun support for playmaker: https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/f/page?W928
- then you can import the package attached to this post

you'll have two scene in PLayMaker Custom Samples/PhotonUnityNetworking/CrossAppCommunication

publish one at least and run the other in editor, or publish both, app A is enabled by default to ping app B, which when pinged shows its own button to ping app A back.

the assumptions are that both app need to connect to photon and join the same room, then they can communicate with one another, via RPC

this is the most direct way to get this done, like a hello world for multi player games :)

Let me know if you have questions.

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 09:49:20 AM »
this 2 error show.

Operation failed: OperationResponse 220: ReturnCode: 32767 (Empty application id). Parameters: {} Server: NameServer
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)

The appId this client sent is unknown on the server (Cloud). Check settings. If using the Cloud, check account.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:53:31 AM by nabilfx »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 10:05:42 AM »
Hi,

Pun works with a cloud server which means it has to know where to connect for your players to be together, you need to create an appid:

https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/realtime/current/getting-started/obtain-your-app-id

https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/f/page?W982

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 10:33:30 AM »
i did the acount put the Id. Its id aplly to the project, I need to fill something else?