playMaker

Author Topic: Requesting suggestions on touch controls for playmaker  (Read 3250 times)

DIamod

• Playmaker Newbie
Requesting suggestions on touch controls for playmaker
« on: April 14, 2019, 01:13:43 PM »
Hi, I am looking for a good store asset to add improved touch controls, I have tried Easy touch 5 however this is no longer being supported so I was looking for advice based on what other people are using.

The only alternative I have found is Control Freak 2 - Touch Input Made Easy!
Does anyone have experience with this and playmaker? I am interested in improving android/ios controls touch to move & interact, not just an onscreen gamepad overlay.

Or if anyone is aware of another addon with playmaker support that I have yet to find let me know.

Thanks.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Requesting suggestions on touch controls for playmaker
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:43:07 AM »
Hi,

What makes you think it's not supported anymore? do you mean PlayMaker support inside ES5 or ES5 itself?

I never used anything else but ES5 or Input.touches : https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/input-touches-3283 which has PlayMaker support on our wiki.

Bye,

Jean

DIamod

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:56:05 AM »
Hi, I was speaking with djaydino in this thread https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=20389.0 the asset it throwning loads of errors for me and there is no documentation that I can find as their website is offline and people are complaining on the store page, I should have read that before I purchased it.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 02:31:08 AM »
Hi,

uhm... not cool indeed. I guess, it's time to hunt for a new system!

Bye,

Jean

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 06:41:25 AM »
Hi.
Maybe if i you find a good one that does not have playmaker actions, you can ask the author i he is willing to support Playmaker.
If so the author can contact us for support.