playMaker

Author Topic: Simulate key press with Playmaker (Update)  (Read 1509 times)

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie
Simulate key press with Playmaker (Update)
« on: November 14, 2019, 04:07:42 AM »
Hi,

Regarding my post (Simulate key press with Playmaker ), nobody seems to be able to help me with accessing the bools in the C# script to control the ragdoll. I have a better active ragdoll asset I got from Kavorka-Racing, it's more complicated but I like it better. I'm playing around with it right now but I will need to access the C# script like I was trying to do before with the other active ragdoll asset. You can get the free project on their website. You can find more interesting videos on YouTube.
http://www.kavorka-racing.com/

Thanks,

Rick C

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Simulate key press with Playmaker (Update)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:44:52 AM »
Hi,

can you reference your post on the key press simulation?

Bye,

Jean

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 03:06:56 AM »
Hi,

the thread is very alive, let's see where it goes with the last answer, have you tried and experiment what what's proposed? Is it a case where you don't know c# to implement it?

Bye,

Jean

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 09:26:48 AM »
Hi Jean,

The original post took off with 867 views at this point. That's right, I don't know C#code. I'm switching from Stas Bz Active Ragdoll asset (purchased) to Kavorka Games Anim Follow ragdoll (free). The Anim follow ragdoll is better because for instance, if the character ragdolls while running, it will keep its momentum as for the Stas Bz Active Ragdoll, it will stop and fall in place. I wanted to use one of these assets because of the blending from animation to ragdoll and back to animation again feature. The Anim Follow ragdoll is more sophisticated but the concept of me needing to access it with Playmaker is the same.

This part of my project is on hold right know, I would prefer your help with my other thread (Npc Jumping Agent) https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=21242.0 

Thanks,

Rick C