playMaker

Author Topic: Prime31 IOS StoreKit with PlayMaker  (Read 17742 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Prime31 IOS StoreKit with PlayMaker
« on: October 31, 2012, 02:09:11 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Still very early, but I think it reached a state where it needs more testing, so I am realising now an alpha version of Prime31 IOS StoreKit port to PlayMaker.

You will need obviously the Prime31 IOS storeKit from the asset store. Then you will need to set up your IOS application in Itunes to use IAP,  and set up the products you want. you will also need to create testing accounts to test the IAP featurs, etc etc. so be prepared for some well known IOS application cumbersome set up.

In the sample you will find in this package, DO NOT FORGET to inject your own product Identifiers in the action "Store Kit Request Product Data", and also DO NOT FORGET to inject your own secret Key in the action "Store Kit Validate Auto Renewable Receipt"

Study carefully the design patterns in the sample I created, especially how I only rely on the "STOREKIT / XXX"  global events to transit from a state where I call the storekit for a asynchronous action, like get Product Data or purchase product.

NOTES: I do get a weird bug that even Prime31 never saw before, and can't even google for it properly, so I must do something very wrong.... but I do not get any TransactionIdentifier when getting all saved transactions... Hence why this is still in alpha stage until I get to the bottom of this issue.

so if someone can back me up on this, I would be grateful.

Some convenient actions might be missing, so don't hesitate to share your views and issues, this will help making this a usable and convenient system.

also, you can turn off the visual debbugging of the proxy by opening the  PlayMakerStoreKitProxy script and set visualDebug variable to false, and all on screen debug will go away.

bye,

Jean

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:35:20 AM by jeanfabre »

DARK_ETERNAL

Re: Prime31 IOS StoreKit with PlayMaker
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:46:56 AM »
Perhaps I can lend a hand. I was thinking about making some stuff with Prime31 plugins, but, as you've already started, I might help you test your work, and maybe suggest and work on some improvements or missing things.

Greetings.
Check out our new game: Nitro Chimp. Now live in App Store!

Trailer:
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nitro-chimp/id557150450?l=en&mt=8

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:32:46 AM »
Hi,

yes you are welcome indeed.

the current struggle for me is why I don't get an transactions Id on my saved Transactions, that's beyond my comprehension, and even Prime31 never actually seen something like that...

So I can't really reach the validation receipt stage of the process at the moment.

bye,

Jean

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 06:37:25 AM »
Hi,

New version available on the initial post, with a new action get a transaction by its product Id as well as few corrections and typos on Events names.

I am left with dealing with downloads and creating a set of Parse actions to store transactions that apple won't store itself, once that is done, I think it will good to go on the wiki.

One project is close to submission using this bridge, so finger crossed!

bye,

Jean

VictorRayDev

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 11:21:46 PM »
Thanks for your hard work I see myself using this in a near future!

pneill

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:20 AM »
Hi Jean,

Did you ever get a chance to finish this up?   What's the current state?

Thanks!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 01:57:37 AM »
Hi,

No, I haven't had a chance to finish this unfortunatly. But I had to implement  a regular scripted IAP with it few days ago and I have a php script that verify receipts with itunes, because doing otherwise is not recommended and will be likely subject to hack by your gamers. So the parse approach would not really be appropriate and fit all the needs.

pm me if you need the php scripts tho.

Bye,

Jean

LightSoftStudio

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
Hello I download this plug-in now how can i Validate the purchase?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
Hi,

Validation happens on your server side, this is something important to consider because if you validate on the device, then it's easy to hack.

bye,

Jean

Mayhem

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 03:12:57 PM »
Hey jean, do you still work on this plugin? :)

lolonoa

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 07:52:16 PM »
Hi, jeanfabre, I download the package, it seems missing the StoreKitProduct in the sample scence

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »
hi,

the storekit product are unique to your application IAP set up, so you need to log to your apple developer, set up your application and define your products, and then edit the sample to use them references.

bye,

Jean

JieAlan

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
 :D
I care about this for long time;
I download this and it works in my iPhone, it can get the productList and saved transcations, but when I purchased,it faild :-\

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »
Hi,

Are you sure you are all set for sandbox mode, and that the apple account you are using on the device you test is an account you have created in your apple developer account as a "test" account? else that will fail for sure.

also, if you did, you may still have the wrong account on your device, for this make sure you log out, and NOT login manually, and only let the IAP purchase find out that your device is not logged to an account, and then login with your test account ( basically, only log into your test account when you press purchase within your app).

bye,

Jean
 bye,

Jean

tezer86

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
Sounds great, how can I get my hands on this. If I buy prime 31 store kit and I have playmaker when can I get the actions?

Cheers