playMaker

Author Topic: Naninovel  (Read 442 times)

karias361

• Playmaker Newbie
Naninovel
« on: May 26, 2023, 08:17:32 AM »
I've been using Naninovel integration.  How do I stop on the play script action unity the player read the whole script?  Playmaker continues right through that action and destroys the Naninovel engine before my script even starts. Naninovel discord was no help.  Wait action won't work in this case.  I've tried right clicking and making it a sequence but no luck.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Naninovel
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 08:44:55 AM »
Hi.
Try sending a mail to the author or look if they have a forum.
on the asset store there should be some way to contact the author.

Since I don't own the asset I can't help solving this.
Maybe try on PM discord if someone has this asset

karias361

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Naninovel
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 04:21:57 PM »
They only assist through discord. No forum or support email.  But the good news is that I figured it.  I'll put this post as solved, and hopefully this helps someone in the future.  So basically, at the end of the Naninovel script, very last line add (@playmaker) and then a title/name.  Doesn't matter what the title/name is. But it should make sense to you.  Ex: @playmaker endOfscript. (No period). So now in playmaker, on the state that you want to be active right after you exit the script, add a new event, name it exactly what you wrote in the Naninovel script ex: endOfscript and boom the 2 will talk with each other.  Remember to install the Naninovel/playmaker integration.