playMaker

Author Topic: Unity Crash, now playmaker scripts gone but still running  (Read 3386 times)

rickyhenry

• Playmaker Newbie
Unity Crash, now playmaker scripts gone but still running
« on: December 14, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
Greetings.

Unity crashed on me, when I reopened it, I open the playmaker editor, and nothing is there.  I had about 5 FSMs attached to objects.  All of the objects are missing from the Hierarchy, but the problem is, the FSMs that wer made still play.

I cannot select the FSM in the Playmaker Editor, the drop down that usually lists all the FSMs for a scene simply are gone.  The only option is to create a new one.

The problem is, the previously deleted FSMs are still running in the scene and I have no way to edit them or delete them.

Where does Playmaker store the scripts that are generated?  Where is the config files that are serialized?

Thanks!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Unity Crash, now playmaker scripts gone but still running
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 03:26:33 AM »
Hi,

Can you open the Unity console. If there is one or more error listed, it will have to be fixed before Unity Editor can work properly.

bye,

Jean

rickyhenry

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:58 AM »
Ok, so I see this is the only error.  It says error in itween script.  I'm guessing my scene wasn't saved and I lost some objects that Playmaker was using.  I can't destroy any objects that playmaker was using because they don't appear in the heirarchy anymore.  I tried recreating them with the same name, but they become that doesn't work.

MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponents (System.Type type) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/812c4f5049264fad/Runtime/ExportGenerated/Editor/UnityEngineGameObject.cs:63)
iTween.Stop (UnityEngine.GameObject target, System.String type) (at Assets/iTween/iTween.cs:6427)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenFsmAction.OnExitiTween (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmOwnerDefault anOwner) (at Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/iTween/iTweenFsmAction.cs:64)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenRotateTo.OnExit () (at Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/iTween/iTweenRotateTo.cs:56)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnExit ()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.ExitState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Stop ()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.OnDisable ()
PlayMakerFSM.OnDisable ()

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:19 AM »
Hi,

they will appear as regular component in the unity scene, DON'T delete them, simply deactivate it to get rid of the error, then the playmaker interface will show up again, then you can reactivate and correct the action or whatever is causing this trouble

bye,

Jean