playMaker

Author Topic: Noob having problem with GUI button details not appearing![SOLVED]  (Read 2433 times)

MarkN

• Playmaker Newbie
Hello - I have been using Unity a little while and have just downloaded PlayMaker. I have just started working through the tutorials but have come across a few issues. The most current one is I have a Gui button attached to a state but I am unable to view any of the details for it. I have checked the preferences etc but I cannot view the details. I am running version 3.5.4 of Unity. I have tried to add some other actions and again I am unable to view any of the details. My screen does not have a checkbox for details.
Thanks in anticipation.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:52:08 AM by jeanfabre »

velketor

• Junior Playmaker
  • Multimedia Marathon Man
    • Shawn Kilian Portfolio
Re: Noob having problem with GUI button details not appearing!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »
Can you be more specific when you say your screen doesn't provide you a checkbox for details?  To actually view a GUI button created by an action, you can preview the button by clicking on the actual action in the state you created it.  Then it should appear.  Make sure to type in some text for the GUI button itself and it will show up immediately.  Hope this helps.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 04:00:12 AM »
Hi,

yes, also can you make a screenshot of what you see, that will help analyze your issue.

bye,

Jean

MarkN

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Hello again, thanks for these offers of help. I have downloaded the latest version of Unity (4) and the problem no longer exists.