playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker 1.6.1 Released  (Read 7793 times)

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Playmaker 1.6.1 Released
« on: June 11, 2013, 11:17:32 PM »
Playmaker 1.6.1 is now live in the store!

Release Notes: https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W311

cb

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Playmaker 1.6.1 Released
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 08:00:21 AM »
˚ Fixed NullReferenceException with disabled FSMs and trigger/collision events.

This was the root of my problems then! I had some real head scratching moments with this and could not figure where the problem was. In the end I stripped out the offending code, which forced me into a different but much better approach to my projects game style. For once a bad bug has, eventually, improved my planned game 8)

markfrancombe

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »
Im getting:
Assets/PlayMaker/Custom Actions/PhotonGetNextRoom.cs(11,22): error CS0101: The namespace `HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for `PhotonNetworkGetNextRoomProperties'

On a project that was fine before the update to 1.6.1

whats this?

Mark

markfrancombe

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:54:40 PM »
I tried a new project... no such error... so what do I need to do to update an existing project?

AND BY THE F***ING WAY... I just clicked on the Photon wizard, and at the top in orange it says:

WARNING: Photon requiresStandaloneOSXIntel Pro to make  an StandaloneOSXIntel build???

What does this mean??? I was using photon 5minutes ago.. on unity free...! Mac version...

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 04:17:03 AM »
Hi,

PhotonNetworkGetNextRoomProperties: that's my fault sorry. It's because I named that action wrongly when I started this and then corrected it, so you get this error. Simply replace in the states where you had implemented PhotonGetNextRoom and use the new one: PhotonNetworkGetNextRoomProperties

As for the orange warning: true, I need to remove that if you are not publishing for mobiles, the problem is that on mobile socket connection is only available for pro. Let me correct this warning so that it doesn't appears on Unity Indie if you are not publishing for mobile platforms.

bye,

Jean

markfrancombe

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 05:52:56 AM »
Phew!!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 06:10:39 AM »
yeah... ;)

If you want I can give you the old action as a replacement? you can keep the newest iteration and you won't have to ( tho I strongly recommand you do make the changes)

bye,

Jean

markfrancombe

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 03:54:21 PM »
I did understand your suggestion, but theres more... looky here... whats happened here?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 01:46:50 AM »
Hi,

If you are referencing to the way the Fsm component look, it's simply because you switched your inspector to Debug Mode. Switch it back to "normal" in the Inspector top bar menu.

Else, can you desribe what is the problem?

bye,

Jean