playMaker

Author Topic: A team collaboration section would be nice  (Read 6506 times)

Sp00m

• Playmaker Newbie
A team collaboration section would be nice
« on: June 27, 2013, 01:01:55 PM »
In the unity forums they have a collaboration section where you can join projects and teams to help each other out. The problem with using there's is not everyone uses playmaker so they can't help you a ton. So if we had one here you can trust that they can help you with your Playmaker project with no troubles.

What do you think... good idea???

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: A team collaboration section would be nice
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »
Hi,

I think it is a good idea indeed. As long as the new forum section makes it clear if one should expect/post paid collaboration or free collaboration. On Unity Forum, it started as one topic for all, and it was messy and full of not very nice posts... so here, I think it should be about free collaboration, just to work together on cool things. Seeking paid jobs or offering paid jobs is yet another matter that I think should be kept separate.

bye,

Jean

Sp00m

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 02:09:59 PM »
@jeanfabre

Yes I do believe it should start off as only free offers for people who are just looking to help each other out, not make a profit. Thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers,
Austin

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 02:49:03 PM »
It would be handy.

I don't know that there is enough demand to really fill it with threads though, maybe that is because there is not such an area?

There have been attempts at collaborations on things here, most of the time with little to no success for various reasons as far as I've seen so I fear it may end up more of a graveyard section.
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D

bobbykarate

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 06:13:53 PM »
I just asked about this in a different thread. I would love love love this, please someone make it so!. I could trade high end art & animation services for helping me determine and construct logic for intended designs. Or for helping me debug issues I am unable to determine the cause of.

mikejkelley

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 11:32:39 PM »
I like this idea.