playMaker

Author Topic: Accessing color correction curves  (Read 3010 times)

JennaReanne

• Junior Playmaker
    • Little Worlds Interactive
Accessing color correction curves
« on: December 25, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
Hello,
I'm using Color Correction Curves in my game, which is a post-processing script that goes on the camera (see reference here: http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Components/script-ColorCorrectionCurves.html)

I'd like to access the Red/Green/Blue curves so I can change them at runtime, but can't figure out how.  I tried using the Get Properties action, but can't find any properties that seem to link to the three curves I'd like to change.  I'd be grateful for any suggestions, thank you!
-Jenna

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
Re: Accessing color correction curves
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 09:38:44 PM »
Cool question!

It doesn't look like Get/Set Property supports AnimationCurve (from my rummaging in the assembly manager) but the Sample Curve action shows an FsmAnimationCurve so i tried changing it to use a variable but it doesn't allow it.

I don't see a way to transfer curves directly, and I don't think there's a way to build them on the fly with PM.

Looks like some additional functionality for curves needs to swoop in or you need a custom script, unless I'm missing something here.
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Accessing color correction curves
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 05:33:36 AM »
Hi,

Yes, that will need some special actions. Can you not switch between several presets? that could be an easy way out, or are you looking for fine grain tuning?

bye,

Jean