playMaker

Author Topic: Errors [solved]  (Read 2092 times)

ByronNilsson

• Playmaker Newbie
Errors [solved]
« on: February 08, 2014, 07:20:28 AM »
Getting persistent errors ( maybe the script was removed ) after removing add ons ( NGUI Animator ) for windows phone development. I am using templates, and have been through and have no references to the missing scripts. This does not stop the app running, but the errors seem to hang around. Its like the editor is referencing something other than the current templates?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 12:22:36 PM by ByronNilsson »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Errors
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:32:31 AM »
Hi,

Can you reference the error, what does it says?

bye,

Jean

ByronNilsson

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:08:07 PM »
Hi Jean,

Can't reference the errors. There are no errors until i select one of the objects in the hierarchy, then the errors appear. So to recap, i removed some scripts, then i removed the references from the templates, but the errors remain. I can run my project with no error. The errors only become cumulative as i select the objects in the hierarchy with the same templates. Attached errors on second object. Funnily the errors do not refer to the first object in my list, just to any objects after that.

ByronNilsson

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:21:09 PM »
got it. I had left a state empty, adding a 'next frame event' or i assume anything, must have triggered a re-referencing. all errors gone.